Your restaurant is doing great things so let's tell everyone that you now deliver! Linking delivery is an option via your website, Google, or your Facebook page which can help increase your orders.
Follow the instructions below to get the link to your menu. Once complete come back to this page and select your platform.
Linking your ASAP menu directly on Google creates efficiency for customers to order quickly!
Step 1: Sign into Google My Business
In Google My Business, you can add your own URLs for specific actions, including:
Booking an appointment
Placing an order
Reserving a table
Searching for items
Viewing your menu or list of services
*In some cases, links to certain third-party booking services will appear automatically on business listings. These links cannot be edited in Google My Business.
Step 2: Add URLs to your listing
If you have multiple locations, open the location you'd like to manage.
Click into the URLs section. Depending on your business category, you may see options to add additional URLs.
Enter your URLs in the appropriate fields.
You can link delivery to your Facebook page by using your page’s Call to Action button.
1. Go to your restaurant's Facebook page. Make sure you are logged in as a page admin.
2. Underneath the right-hand side of your page’s cover photo, there should be a large blue button. Roll your mouse over it and click "Edit Button" in the dropdown menu.
3. A little window will pop up with several dropdown menus. Place your mouse over the menu labeled “Shop with you or make a donation” to open it.
4. Click on the option labeled “Shop Now.” The window will ask you what website you would like to send people to when they click the button.
5. In the box, copy and paste the link to your ASAP menu.
6. Click “Finish” at the bottom of the window.
1. Login to your Wordpress account & click on “My Site”
2. On the left side of the screen, you are able to see different options and icons.
3. Go to the “Manage” option and click on “Site Pages.”
4. Select “ADD.”
5. You will be redirected to a text format website. On the title, type how you would like to invite your customers to make an order (we recommend “Order Delivery”).
6. Below that there will be a toolbox. Click the option that says “link.”
7. Paste your ASAP URL in the URL text box.
8. Below that will be the “Link Text” box. Type a brief intro about ASAP, if you’d like.
9. Click “Add link.”
10. To save, go to the right upper side of the screen and click “Update/Publish.”
Your ASAP delivery link is now set on your website!
1. Login to your site on SquareSpace to begin.
2. There are different options on the left side of the screen. Click on “Pages.”
3. The first divisions will have your navigations (primary or secondary). This controls your navigation bar.
4. Next to the “Primary Navigation,” click the “+” sign.
5. A menu displaying various buttons and icons will appear. Select the last icon, which says “Link.”
6. In the first text box, title how you want to invite customers to make an order (we recommend “Order Delivery”).
7. On the black text box, paste your ASAP Link.
8. Click on “Save.”
9. If you wish to move the link to a different position, go to your toolbar on the left.
10. Click & drag the ASAP link below your other options. It will move accordingly.
Your delivery link is now set on your website!